Today’s Sunday Morning Tea was a laidback chat about everything from gift books to kittens + Christmas tree calamities!
- The Calm Christmas Podcast by Beth Kempton is just what frazzled holiday lovers need right now. Also, I’ve signed up for Beth’s free, week-long Winter Writing Sanctuary – I hope you’ll join me!
- I’m having fun with my DAVIDsTEA Advent Calendar – they’re on sale, and it’s not too late to pick one up!
- Excited about my cute, sturdy & COMPOSTABLE wrapping paper from Wrappily.
Books discussed (these would all make great gifts!)
- Calm Christmas & Happy New Year by Beth Kempton
- The Little Book of Joy: 365 Ways To Celebrate Every Day, by Joanne Ruelos Diaz, illustrated by Annelies Draws
- A Charm of Goldfinches And Other Wild Gatherings by Matt Sewell
- The Field Guide to Dumb Birds of North America by Matt Kracht
*Amazon and DAVIDsTEA links are affiliates – if you click and make a purchase, you’ll help support my work!
I completely forgot to mention that the Mother of Reinvention Podcast will be BACK starting this week! Look for bonus episodes for the next three Thursdays, and then the new season will “officially” launch in January. Subscribe or follow now in your podcast app of choice so you don’t forget!