In this edition of my weekly IG Live, Sunday Morning Tea, I answered questions about my creative process and how I make the most of my creative energy & rhythms (hint: it does NOT look like your typical 8-5 workday!)
- I find it helpful to work with, instead of against, my natural rhythms of creativity and mental energy
- Often, creative work looks a lot like not working at all (staring into space, resting, just living)
- A loose routine and a tidy space add structure without being stifling
Watch the IG Live here, and check out the links below to products showcased in the video:
- DAVIDsTEA Fox Color Changing Nordic Mug – includes a strainer for loose-leaf tea plus a lid/saucer combo (I love this for keeping my tea warm while I’m doing the morning run-around!)
- Sunday Morning black tea blend from Light of Day Organics. Smooth and slightly sweet, a special weekend treat!
- Ascot Electric Kettle – I got this for my studio and love the sleek, slightly retro design. Available in several colors.
Also discussed: the MOR Community is now open for membership! Special pricing through 10 AM EST on 11/17/22.