The Mother of Reinvention Community is a private, members-only space designed to support and encourage midlife moms as they answer the question: what’s next?
Whether you’re trying to dial in your midlife wellness routine or are dealing with unexpected health changes; parenting big kids or feeling like the oldest mom at preschool pick-up; going through a divorce (or on the other side of one), facing a mid-career pivot, or planning your eventually-empty nest, Meagan and the MOR community are here to help with:
- Supportive, encouraging goal-setting activities
- A nurturing and inclusive environment
- Restorative, wellness-centered activities to help you transform from the inside out
- A bimonthly printable mini-magazine featuring a letter from Meagan, exclusive articles, resources, templates, and more!
- Ongoing facilitated discussions about books, articles, and podcast episodes that tie into the group’s bimonthly theme.
- Monthly live chats with Meagan (+occasional special guests: think nutritionists, career coaches, divorce and relationship experts, etc).
- Exclusive livestreams and video content
- 24/7 access to a private, members-only community forum for support and encouragement. Forum topics include health + wellness, midlife parenting, careers + money, creativity and adventure, divorce + relationships, and more.
The community will launch in beta later this fall and we’re looking for beta testers – and, of course, would love to invite you to join when the community “officially” launches in November. For updates, join my email list below and/or watch my Instagram account and this page for the latest details. Can’t wait to see you there!