Could you pick up your family and leave life as you know it for a year – or more? Heather Greenwood Davis is a long-time travel writer, and in 2011 – when her sons were 8 and 10 – she embarked on a multi-continent, year-long trip with her entire family. Nearly ten years later, Heather shares the way that this trip was life-changing for her family, how it’s made them more courageous and resilient separately and as a unit, and how she’s taken this sense of adventure forward into her career, life, and relationships. Whether you’ve been a lifelong traveler or are just getting around to it in this phase of your life, Heather’s story of grit and gusto is sure to inspire you to start filling out that passport application and planning your next adventure.
Prep Dish is a subscription-based meal planning service catering to Keto, Gluten-Free, and Paleo lifestyles. Now featuring SUPER FAST menus with included grocery lists: shop once, do an hour of prep whenever you have time, and you’ll enjoy healthy, delicious meals all week long.
Sign up at PrepDish.com/MOR to get your first 2 weeks FREE.
Vionic is the place to elevate your shoe game with cute styles, amazing comfort. (Check out the Willa Flat in blue suede to turn your at-home look into total Boss Lady.) Get free shipping when you use code MOR at vionicshoes.com.
Heather Greenwood Davis is a Contributing Writer and on-air storyteller for National Geographic and a Feature Writer with The Globe and Mail. Her work appears regularly in a host of national and international publications. Heather also appears on television stations across North America and has been featured in O Magazine and NPR. She is the resident travel expert on The Social – a national daily lifestyle show – and co-host of Get, Set, Go!.
Heather believes in travel as a change agent, and has shared insights as a speaker in university classrooms, at conferences and at trade gatherings. Heather is also the voice behind GlobetrottingMama.com – an international, family travel blog that features the adventures she takes with (and without) her husband Ish and their two sons, Ethan and Cameron.
- Read about Heather’s year-long around-the-world trip with her husband and kids – which awarded them the title “National Geographic Travelers Of The Year”.
- Check out Heather’s website to learn about her many media outlets and what she’s up to now.
- Globetrotting Mama is a great place to get inspired about what’s possible around traveling with kids.
- Please get in touch! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to say hello.
- And if you’d like to find out more about some of Meagan’s favorite products, head over to the MOR Faves page at MORfaves.com.