Are you ready to start taking steps toward a new career? To start treating your writing or art seriously? Are you feeling stuck, insecure, or uncertain about how to make the most of the time you have available while juggling your family responsibilities with something you feel called to do?
Maybe you know that there’s something more you’re supposed to be doing…but you just aren’t sure exactly what it is yet?
If any of this sounds familiar, then Dream Seekers – a hybrid class and coaching program – could be the right next step for you.
Dream Seekers Is:
- Encouraging, supportive, intensive and personalized. You’ll have the opportunity to work personally with me to create your Dream Blueprint, a roadmap that will help you clarify priorities, focus, and take action during and after the class.
- Focused on the needs of a busy mom. As somebody who launched a writing business from home just weeks before the birth of my third child and built a career around raising a house full of babies and small children (now five in all!) I understand how hard it can be to juggle a big dream and kids, and my advice will always take your family priorities into account. That said – I won’t coddle you. I have too much confidence in you! Instead, I’ll challenge you to identify obstacles and find ways around them.
- Meant to launch you into action. But I won’t simply walk away when the course is over. To keep you motivated and hold you accountable, this program includes private and group check-ins 6 weeks after the course ends.
What’s included in Dream Seekers:
For the first four weeks of class (1/15/17 – 2/11/17):
- You’ll complete thought-provoking activities 2X a week in a group setting with other motivated, inspired women. The activities will be posted in a private area where you can freely discuss challenges and successes with your classmates.
- I will lead two group phone sessions which you may choose to attend. The calls will be recorded for you to download and listen to later.
- You’ll have the opportunity to bounce ideas off of your classmates and ask questions in the group.
- I will read every assignment and offer feedback as we go.
During the last two weeks of class (2/12/17 – 2/26/17):
- During the final two weeks of class, I’m available to you individually as a coach and mentor. We will communicate privately and work through obstacles, questions, and challenges that came up in the course activities.
- With my help, you’ll take what you learned in class and use it to sculpt your Big Dream Blueprint, a specific plan for making YOUR dream (whether it’s podcasting, launching a home-based business, pursuing a creative career or diving in deep on a hobby or passion) a reality.
- Bonus: You will get a 30-minute live, private phone or video coaching session with me.
When class is over:
- I’ll follow up with you at the 6-week mark to see how you’re progressing.
- I will hold two follow-up group coaching sessions that will be recorded and can be downloaded later.
- All Dream Seekers members can sign up for up to six months of hands-on coaching at a 20% discount.
How is Dream Seekers different from other online courses?
The real key to Dream Seekers is personalization. As a successful work-at-home mom who built a career around babies and toddlers and has been able to craft a satisfying, sane life while caring for children, I know we all have very different needs and visions. I’ll take into account your specific circumstances, goals and tendencies while working with you to create a blueprint for the life and work you love.
Some other things you should know about Dream Seekers:
- Dream Seekers is not only for aspiring writers/podcasters. While I am always happy to share what I’ve learned about pro blogging, writing, and podcasting over the years, Dream Seekers is a good fit for all dreamers who want to be doers, whatever that dream may be.
- Dream Seekers is not only for those who know exactly what they want to do. If you’ve got a well-defined dream and just need my help getting it off the ground, great! But if you’re circling around several ideas and need help narrowing down your options, or just have a vague idea of what you might want to do but can’t quite articulate it yet, this course can help you solidify those hazy thoughts and start working toward something more concrete.
- Dream Seekers is not a class meant to help you be a happier/healthier mom. While those are fantastic goals that are addressed by some of my other programs, this course is more about diving into what makes you tick in other ways that can complement and sometimes, compete with your role as a mom. While I’ll always take into account a mother’s unique priorities and challenges, this program will be a deep dive into one specific area of your life that you want to more fully explore, be it a career move or creative pursuit – not an overall tune-up for your mom life.
- Dream Seekers is about creating a satisfying lifestyle that blends your strengths and interests with the realities of your life as a mom. It’s about getting real with yourself and your family about what matters to you, what dreams you have beyond motherhood or your 9-5 job, and about what it will take to make your dream a reality.
It’s about pursuing a dream and building a life you love, while still honoring your life as a mom.
Ready to get started? Register today! Class size is limited, so don’t wait.
This course is usually $289, but listeners of The Mom Hour can sign up through December 31 at a special rate of $225 (that’s more than 20% off!) or put down a deposit today and pay the rest in one or two installments. See options in the drop-down menu below. I look forward to working with you!