Build Your Big Dream is now closed for new registrations.
I’ve left information about the program below, and if you are interested in finding out about future sessions or similar programs, please consider signing up for our email list.
* * * * *
Are you ready to (finally) get your business idea off the ground? To start treating your writing seriously? Are you feeling stuck, insecure, or uncertain about how to make the most of the time you have available and juggle your family responsibilities with something you feel called to do?
Do you have a growing sense of urgency that you’re not making the most of your life, and that there’s something bigger you’re supposed to be doing – if only you could figure out how? If all this sounds familiar, then Build Your Big Dream – a hybrid class and coaching program – could be the answer for you.
Build Your Big Dream Is:
- Intensive, holistic, and highly personalized. You’ll have the opportunity to work personally with me to create your Big Dream Blueprint, a roadmap that will help you clarify priorities, focus, and take action during and after the class.
- Focused on the needs of a busy mom. As somebody who launched a writing business from home just weeks before the birth of my third child and built a career around raising a house full of babies and small children (now five in all!) I understand how hard it can be to juggle a big dream and kids and my advice will always take your family priorities into account. With that said – I won’t coddle you. Instead, I’ll challenge you to identify obstacles and find ways around them.
What’s included in Build Your Big Dream:
For the first four weeks of class:
- You’ll complete thought-provoking activities 3X a week in a group setting with other motivated, inspired women.
- I will lead an online group chat for 1 hour per week that you may choose to attend.
- You’ll have the opportunity to bounce ideas off of your classmates and ask general questions in the group.
- Bonus Resource: So You Want To Be A Pro Blogger
- Bonus Resource: Productivity for Entrepreneur Parents
- Bonus Resource: Get Published! a self-paced e-course for professional writers & those who want to be ($65 value)
During the last two weeks of class:
- You’ll get access to a private space, just for you and I, to ask questions and get feedback and support. During the final two weeks of class, I’m available to you daily as a coach and mentor.
- With my help, you’ll take what you learned in class and use it to sculpt your Big Dream Blueprint, a specific plan for making YOUR dream (whether it’s blogging, launching a home-based business or pursuing a creative career) a reality.
- You can use our private online space to ask questions you were too shy to put in the main group and get hands-on help.
- Bonus: One 30-minute live coaching session with me – via phone, Skype or online chat
When class is over:
- You’ll have lifetime access to a private Facebook group of Build Your Big Dream graduates to continue supporting and encouraging you as your dream takes flight.
- All Build Your Big Dream members can sign up for up to six months of hands-on coaching at a 15% discount.
How is BYBD different from other online courses?
The real key to BYBD is personalization. As a successful work-at-home mom who built a career around babies and toddlers and has been able to craft a satisfying, sane life while caring for children, I know we all have very different needs and visions. I’ll take into account your specific circumstances, goals and tendencies while working with you to create a blueprint for the life and work you love.
Build Your Big Dream goes so much deeper than an SEO course or “how to monetize your blog” class. While I am always happy to share what I’ve learned about pro blogging, BYBD is a good fit for all dreamers who want to be doers, whatever that dream may be.
Build Your Big Dream is about building a sustainable, satisfying career that blends your strengths and interests and that’s diverse enough to remain stable throughout industry and algorithm changes. It’s about getting real with yourself and your family about what matters to you, what dreams you have beyond motherhood or your 9-5 job, and about what it will take to make your Big Dream a reality.
It’s about pursuing a dream and building a life you love. And realizing that all the effort is worth it.
Ready to get started? Register today! Class size is limited, so don’t wait.
I know that my class is an investment, and want to help make it more possible for motivated, inspired dreamers to benefit. If it would help you, you can reserve the early-bird registration rate by putting down a $250 deposit now, and paying the remainder of the balance by Monday, February 3. Simply select the “deposit + payment plan” option below and I will send you a Paypal invoice for the remaining balance.
Because I only allow a limited number of students per class, refunds are not possible. However, if circumstances prevent you from being able to attend the upcoming class session please contact me as soon as possible so we can try to work something out.